Create TickManager, waitUntil and execute FSM
- Similiar to DS initServerTick.
- Can be executed based on: game time, real world time, ticktime, etc.
- Saves execution time over a restart.
- Add functionality to remove from queue.
- FSM timeout would be based on lowest timer in queue.
- Add ability to repeat execution.
- Add option to execute once on start.
- Returns unique ID (NOT INDEX). This can be later stored as a variable.
- Also add support for each tick execution (DS_initTickManager)?
- Add FSM also for clients in mission files?
- Add params option? (How to support objects over a server restart?).
["realTime",[2014,10,30,2,30],"MY_FNC_FUNCTION"] call FUNCTIONReal world time for execution
["time",120,"MY_FNC_FUNCTION"] call FUNCTIONExecution in seconds
["time",36000,"MY_FNC_FUNCTION",true] call FUNCTION10 hours. (Repeats every 10 hours)
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information